Trail : home : Mission, Values, Ethos
Mission, Values, Ethos
St John’s is a voluntary aided Catholic School. The school offers a primary education to children aged 4-11 years who live in the parishes of: St John’s (Poulton-le-Fylde), St Martin de Porres (Carleton), English Martyrs’ (Poulton-le-Fylde), and St Francis (Hambleton).
Founded in 1868, St John’s is located in Poulton-le-Fylde, Lancashire. The original school building is now a nursery. The present school building was opened in 1962 and has since been extensively extended, upgraded and modified to accommodate increasing numbers. The accommodation includes seven classrooms, a hall, large playgrounds, outdoor areas and a large field with a willow garden and an adventure playground.